Sunday, March 6, 2011

My poor little boys!

Well we have had quite the month and a half. First the boys had RSV. They did okay and didnt have to be hospitalized. After about two weeks they started getting sick again. Well in short, about a week ago we ended up taking the boys to the ER. Hallen was given a breathing treatment and some antibiotics for an ear infection. Bris was given a breathing treatment, antibiotics, and admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. After 3 days we got to bring him home on oxygen. He is down to 1/4 a liter of oxygen and we are hoping that he will get to go off it soon. I have been able to use some of my nursing skills and suction him when needed. This involves sticking a tube down his nose and sucking out all the gunk. Sad but it helps him a lot. I cannot wait until it is summer. We have only gone to church so I think he must have gotten germs from there. All I can say is... PEOPLE DON'T BRING YOUR SICK CHILDREN TO CHURCH. Here are a few pics....





2 comments:

  1. That is so sad! I'm glad they are getting better. That's got to be one of the saddest thing to see your little boy in the hospital! We miss you guys! Braiden loves playing with other kids(Mom's boring :) We really need to get him and Hallen together again!:)I hope your next month and a half are so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this sad news! Its hard when the kids get so sick :( Glad that they are able to back on the mend, even if they had to go to the hospital... May they continue to get better and less stress for you and Eric. BTW the boys are getting big fast :)

    ReplyDelete