Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Swiss Days

Swiss days was fun. It is something that my family does every year. My grandparents were even over the board for several years. It used to be more about the swiss people, but now it is mostly a craft fair.. which I still like. My dads family is swiss in case you were wondering. The food hasn't changed however. I get my knockworst sandwich with loads of sauercraut on it. The boys loved their snow cones and cotton candy. Thank heaven there is something they can eat for a treat that they are not allergic to. It was fun to go and to spend time with my grandma.




3 comments:

  1. It looks like fun! The boys are getting so big! I can't get Braiden to eat cotton candy to save my life. He looks at it like "You really expect me to eat cotton?" You'd think he's take any chance he could get to eat sweets :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get the cute hand writing on your blog? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cotton candy pics! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete